You’ve probably heard a hundred times that Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a vital digital marketing tool. Even if you have a basic understanding of what it entails, you may still not have a solid grasp on this complex and multifaceted process. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a combination of elements and procedures used to increase the visibility of your website in search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The search engines display and rank search results depending on what they consider to be the most relevant to the user, among other factors.
Search engine optimisation is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. SEO is important as it increases the visibility of your website, which means more visitors and marketing opportunity to convert prospects into customers. It’s also a great way to raise brand recognition, develop relationships with prospects, and establish oneself as a knowledgeable and trustworthy authority in your sector.
SEO STEPS TO OPTIMISING YOUR WEBSITE?
· Step 1: Target Market Business Analysis. Website analysis.
· Step 2: Keyword Research and Development. Keyword analysis.
· Step 3: Content Optimisation and Submission. Create page titles.
· Step 4: Continuous Testing and Measuring. Test, measure and maintain.
SEO SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN CHECKS?
• Get to know your buyers and their search habits.
• Optimise your website and add new content.
• Maximise conversions from website visitors